Lowest rates for Ecommerce processing!
Debit rates starting at
Credit rates starting at:
The rates above are part of our Charity Swipes Club pricing plan. Click below to get started on it, or choose to have our team of industry experts put together a custom quote for your business, free of charge.
Accept all credit & debit safely and securely through your website. We offer merchant processing solutions for every type of Ecommerce business. Some of the reasons to choose Charity Swipes for your Ecommerce partner:
- Most competitive, lowest rates in the industry. Guaranteed.
- Next-day funding option.
- No application/initiation fee for the merchant account.
- Account approval and integration in as little as 24 hours.
- Automated Recurring Billing (subscription billing) option included.
- Seamless transition from your old processor with NO interruption or down-time.
- Our tech department will handle 100% of the integration into your website
- Highest security software and standards in the industry.
- SSL certificate with every Ecommerce Gateway license.
- Lowest rates in the industry! (yes, we said it twice because we’re that proud of it!)
Have your heard of Authorize.net? They’re the largest “gateway” company around. A gateway links your website to the payment processing. Authorize.net (AKA: Auth.net) is the fastest, safest gateway solution on the market which is why we’ve partnered with them. Charity Swipes handling your processing in tandem with Authorize.net ensures your website runs as smoothly as possible!
All merchants must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) for
data security. This can be a pain to deal with which is why we are here to help you! Getting your website to become (and remain) PCI Compliant can be a huge pain. That’s why our friendly support team is here to hold your hand through the PCI Compliance process. When you sign up with us, you’ll receive an email from Trustwave asking you to log into your PCI portal. Once you’re logged in, all you have to do is call us at 800-652-3434 and we’ll walk you through the painless process over the phone. Simple!